- The convention's food here is not made for the low carber. It's pizza, fries, and greasy burgers. Sure, they have a salad there somewhere, but trust me, priority s not given to making fresh salads for the attendees of this convention. Most geeks just get confused around salads.
- My brother can be a bad influence on me. Not always, but his track record on our trips to comic-con always head into dark territory. By the end of the weekend i will have had some sort of chocolate. In my brothers defense, he got me started on Atkins, so he has the right to break me.
- I will not buy things that my wife will not allow me to frame and display in our living room therefore saving money and embarrassment. Examples include: Life size Yoda, Walking Dead posters, Autographs of Edward James Almos.
- I will not suffer the burning scent of B.O. brought on by thousands of unwashed geek brothers.
- Furries give me the creeps.
- I will not have those awkward elevator conversations with Lou Ferrigno.
Still none of these things fill the hole in my heart so I shall fill my weekend's time with back issues of Batman and Xbox in honor of my loss (probably would have done this anyway).