Wait, how can this be? Aren't those tortillas????
I suggest getting the whole wheat kind to save at even more carbs. They come in at about 4 carbs a piece.
Low Carb Whole Wheat Mission Fajita Tortillas
1 can green chilies
1 can green enchilada sauce
1. Put some chicken in a crock pot .
2. Add canned green chilies to chicken.
3. Allow to cook
5. Wet Low Carb Mission Tortillas in enchilada sauce
6. Roll Shredded chicken, diced onion, and jalapeno into tortilla creating rolls
7. Place in baking pan in rows.
8. Add extra enchilada sauce and cheese to top of enchiladas
9. When all your enchiladas are complete place finished pan in over at 325 for 30-40 mins.
Go light on the enchilada sauce, That's where the carbs will build up. A little will go a long way. I like to add extra peppers if i want more spice. Top with some sour cream if you like too.
In two enchiladas you can expect the following:
Carbs - 19
Dietary Fiber - 6
Net Carbs - 13