- Eggs, about 10. I whipped them together real good. Called them names. made them feel ashamed to be eggs. Then I added a little cream to creamy them up.
- Pepper Jack Cheese. I mixed in some shredded cheese into the eggs. Maybe a 1/2- a cup. maybe more. Follow you heart,
- Fresh Cilantro. cut this stuff up and mixed it in. Not a ton, maybe a 1/8 cup.
- Plain Greek Yogurt. I took about 3 spoonful's and whisked this into the eggs so it would break it down a bit and add some density. If I had cottage cheese I may have used that instead. I did not. I mixed all the above together and pour in a glass baking dish.
- Chorizo Sausage. I had some leftover and uncooked that a cooked in a pan quickly. I added it to the mixture in small chucks. I didn't want to mix it in completely because I thought creating flavor pockets was the was to go and this chorizo break apart easy.
- Salsa, added some spoonful's of salsa in various parts of the dish.
- We baked it for about 23 minutes at 425 degree.
It was tasty. I would play around with the mix a bit more to see how I could get a more fluffy texture to it. I would contemplating using an electric mixer so that it would get more airy next time too. but still. Easy peasy and good taste.