One of the highlights of the summer for me was attending a wedding of a good friend of mine. So great to be near old friends and to be a part of such an awesome change in his life. Also, a weekend of not changing diapers does a lot for your self esteem.
We had a blast just hanging out, having a bonfire, and making jokes. Its so great to be surround by people that share in your interests and of course your sense of humor. Not to say that we don't have that here in Fargo, its just different from some of our old friends from before. Like getting to wear your favorite Tshirt on a Saturday. It just feels right.
1. Hitting the Lakes with my wife family. A great time to relax and enjoy some games.
2. Backyard bonfire. (not counting the one which may or may not have caused the fire department to arrive)
3. Downtown StreetFair with Out Of town visitor. Vendor food are always fun to try, We tried to keep it as low carb as possible, but that's impossible with fair food. Go Big or go home I guess.
4. Junk Week. Fargo people throw out awesome old stuff on their boulevards . We fix it up and we make money that in turn buys us a taco and mostly goes to diapers. Hooray for Junk!
5. Lots of outdoor walks.
6. Guardians od the Galaxy!!!
I can't think of a #7. I am trying but I just can't. Geez that's a small list. crap. Ok, I got to go do something fun before its cold here or my wife is going to kill me.