1. Get yourself some fresh Kale and give it a good rinse.
2. Remove the stems and tear the leaves into smaller chip size pieces.
3. Spread the Kale out on a metal cookie sheet pan and give it a light spray with some olive oil. We use the Pam variety.
4. Dust the kale with salt. Don't be afraid to get a little salty, remember these are an alternative for chips, so the salt is gonna bring out some flavor.
5. Place it in the oven at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes or until kale is light and crispy.
6. Remove and enjoy. Best when fresh.
It's the easiest thing to make and requires only a few minutes of prep. If you are feeling adventurous you can dust them with some other seasonings like garlic salt, cajun, or even something crazy like Caribbean jerk. Get creative and you may like what you find.