1/4 cup Soy Sauce
1/4 cup Peanut Butter (Skippy is pretty low in carbs)
1 tsp Garlic
1 tsp Splenda
Bag of frozen Stir fry Veggies (or fresh if you have the time)
1. Heat some oil the pan
2. Cook up some diced chicken in the pan with the oil.
3. Once the chicken is cooked add the frozen veggies and a small amount of water. I usually cover them so they steam a bit.
4. When veggies are cooked through its time to make your sauce. Drain extra liquid from stir-fry and turn down your heat to low.
5. Add around 1/4 cup Soy sauce, 1/4 cup Peanut Butter, 1 teaspoon Garlic, 1 teaspoon Splenda and mix well.
6. Make sure to keep stirring as the peanut butter can burn. When all he veggies seem coated cover the pan and let sit for a minute or two still on low heat.
Heres what you need to know if the flavor isn't right for you...
If you like your stir fry salty, add a little more soy sauce.
If you like it Peanuty, add more peanut butter.
If you want it sweeter, add a little bit more Splenda.
Carb Count - 16
Dietary Fiber - 2
Net Carbs - 14