Regardless of me working out outdoors, even that can get boring from time to time. To help with this I usually I listen to podcasts. Helps the time go by a bit quicker and even makes me laugh. Here are my favs I recommend to help the time move fast and get your work out over with.
1. Judge John Hodgeman - Actor John Hodgeman uses his expertise in everything to help solve court cases about ridiculous things. And John Hodgeman is brilliant and treats every case with honor. One of my favs!
2. The Moth- people telling personal stories live. short and fun
3. WTF Podcast- Marc Maron interviews comedians and get their stories. Its vulgar sometimes (very vulgar others), but they have great people on. Inside the actors studio for funny people.
4. The Nerdist- Chris Hardwick host a show and interviews people from the nerd and geek way of life. Movies, video gamnes, comics, and zombies.
5. This American Life - always interesting. Its Itunes #1 fav. Always interesting stories.
Hopefull this will pass the time quicker. What about you guys? What do you listen to?