Lose It! is simple, fun to use, and includes great features:
- Simple, attractive, streamlined interface
- Comprehensive database of foods and activities
- Quickly add new foods or exercises to the database
- Setup recipes for more complicated foods
- Quickly add to your log with previous meals, my foods, and other shortcuts
- Track nutrients such as protein, fat, carbohydrates, and more
- Log packaged foods quickly with our popular barcode scanner
- Works with or without a network connection
- No advertisements!
I like this app because it makes counting carbs and calories during you day super easy. It even has a lot of items from restaurants in your area. You can monitor you progress, and keep track online. And now, they even have some scales that work with wifi to upload you weight to their site so it keeps it accurate and easy.
iMapMy is a fitness tracking application that enables you to use the built-in GPS of your mobile device to track all of your fitness activities. Record your workout details, including duration, distance, pace, speed, elevation, calories burned, and route traveled on an interactive map. You can even effortlessly save and upload your workout data to any of the MapMyFitness websites where you can view your route workout data, and comprehensive workout history.
I have really enjoyed using this app on the road to help my when i walk in new places. it helps find routes in your area as well as tell you how far you have gone. If you join with friends you can compare your goals and distances. There are feature in it if you want to change your workout too. Running, cycling, it has a bunch to choose from.