1. Subway Salads - You pick the toppings, dressing, and meats. Just hope that the veggies are fresh. :)
2. Five Guys Burgers and Fries Lettuce Wrapped Burgers - Always fresh to order and get two patties for the most delicious of burgers.
3. McDonalds Value Menu - You can't beat the price of a dollar. Ask for the burgers lettuce wrapped and get yourself a ranch salad.
4. Carls Jr. Low Carb Burgers - They will wrap any burger in lettuce and not look at you weird for asking. Its wonderful. Lots of lettuce in the wrapping too!
5. Jack In The Box Grilled Chicken Strips - It's chicken that's grilled yo! What's not to like?
6. Rubio's Chipotle Ranch Chicken Salad - Fresh and yummy. I love their salsa.
7. Panda Express Kung Pao Chicken - Its only 11 carbs so when you need your Asian fix do it.
8. Togo's Italian Salad- I love this one because it so hearty and full of lot of meat. Its salty, but get the dressing on the side if that helps.
9. Wings from anywhere - I love wings!!! Yes they are messy, but they are also amazing.
10. Chipotle Salads!!!! - Chipotle is my saving grace. I ate there at least once a week in my early days. The food is always fresh and they meat and salsa pack so much flavor. Flavor is the key to leaving a meal satisfied. This place will be your best friend if you make the right choices.